- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Originally built in the 1890's as the Anglican Vicarage in Whanganui and relocated to Martinborough in 2001, this delightful two bedroom cottage is set on an expansive rear section offering a large private space.
Currently operating as a very successful homestay, The Vicarage features an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with two sets of French doors opening to an expansive patio. Outdoor living is well positioned for the sun with views of the neighbouring church.
Lovely polished timber floors throughout, high studs plus the cottage is being sold fully furnished - just move in!
A large storage room is attached to the single carport. Olive trees line the boundary and there is the opportunity to develop the section.
The Vicarage' - a truly delightful property!
Carport - Single